Automotive SPICE®: Professional System and Software Engineering
Today, Automotive SPICE® is the most important quality standard for system development in automotive industry. First published in 2005, it is nowadays edited by the German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA). In addition, Automotive SPICE® is an important basis for developing safety-relevant systems (see ISO 26262).
In addition to Automotive SPICE®, there are several other so-called SPICE variants, whereby the Process Fellows have specialized for Automotive SPICE® and Mechanical SPICE.
Which is the perfect seminar for you?
- Use case: Would you like to get a quick introduction to Automotive SPICE® and concrete implementation examples?
- Our two-day seminar "Automotive SPICE®: Model and Reality" is the perfect introduction.
- Alternatively, we offer to participate just the first three days of the "intacs Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)" training. You can register for this training by looking for our course „Automotive SPICE® 3.1“. In contrast to the first mentioned training, this course contains more group work and discussions. You will gain greater insight into how assessors evaluate the implementation of practices, even if you do not participate the full assessor training.
- Use case: Would you like to be trained as an Automotive SPICE® Assessor?
This career consists of several training. Among other criteria, you have to participate in the following training and the related examinations have to be passed (note: further criteria have to be fulfilled, details can be found here):
- The first step into the assessor career is the course "intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)". Once you have passed the exam, you may participate in assessments, but you may not yet carry them out under your responsibility.
- To act as "Lead Assessor", you also need the course "intacs™ Certified Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)".
- As "Lead Assessor" you also need the course "Introduction to the VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines".
- Use case: Would you like to get to know the VDA interpretation and evaluation rules for Automotive SPICE®?
- Here, our two-day training "Introduction to the VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines" is the right thing for you.
- This training is obligatory for all Competent Assessors and is therefore a component of the assessor training.
- This training can also be attended outside the assessor training. However, a good knowledge of the Automotive SPICE® Assessment Model is a prerequisite!
- Use case: Would you like to discuss a quick introduction to Mechanical SPICE and concrete implementation examples?
- Our two-day seminar "Mechanical SPICE: Model and Reality" is the right choice.
Of course, we also offer all our seminars as in-house training at your location. Contact us for an individual quote tailored to your needs!